We are closely tracking the rapidly evolving public health and community concerns related to the new coronavirus or COVID-19. Rest assured that we are taking all available steps to remain accessible to our clients as we continue to act in accordance with their best interests during this difficult time.
Please see below for answers to some frequently asked questions, and feel free to reach out to us any time in the following ways:
Office: (410) 654-3600
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office fax: (410) 654-3601
Cell Numbers to Lawyers and our Office Manager, along with direct email addresses:
|Vadim A. Mzhen||(410) email@example.com|
|Jack D. Lebowitz||(410) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angelica A. Carlineremail@example.com|
|Sonia Bodziony (OM)||(202) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Are you accepting new clients?
- Yes. Based upon our experiences since 1996, we are able to accept and ably represent our clients during this difficult time.
Is your office currently open during normal business hours?
- Yes. We have lawyers and support staff present in the office during normal business hours, with a schedule designed that some lawyers and support staff will work from home while others will be present in the office.
When and how can I contact you?
- Our contact information is listed above. If we do not get your inquiry immediately, we will respond quickly to your request.
What video chat platforms do you offer for clients?
- We are predominately using FaceTime and Zoom. We also utilize VineSign to allow for documents to be signed remotely on a client’s cell phone, computer or tablet.
How can I get updates regarding the status of my case or legal matter?
- For current clients, please continue to contact us in the same way as you have done previously.
Again, please feel free to reach out to us with questions at any time, and see the following links below for CDC, state, and/or local updates regarding public health orders, court operations, and other information.